About Quit Drinking Alcohol Blog

>> Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introduction
This blog was the product of my own personal experiences and learned knowledge about how to quit drinking alcohol. This is my personal blog and I will write articles about my own experiences and stories on how I am able to quit drinking alcohol. The time I have been hooked to alcohol is enough for me to be familiarized with the subject matter and it is adequate to understand all the things related to it such as alcoholism, alcohol withdrawal symptoms and other factors like drinking problems which are in the category of alcohol abuse. The duration of being dependent to the substance allow me to deal with the situation as an alcoholic and this situation basically teaches me how to handle such situation and condition. I will be giving away my stories how I overcome alcoholism and quit drinking. I will also share my past experiences as an alcoholic as it will provide lessons for those people who are also in the same situation. Some articles here can be a source of their motivation to quit drinking and continue their journey just like I am doing right this moment. Some may provide them at least a few but effective tips on how to deal with alcoholism and how to quit drinking even if they are not an alcoholic. Some posts can give them ideas on what to expect when they started the process of quitting drinking and some written articles can be useful in terms of maintaining their course of sobriety. I am walking to the right path of life free from alcohol and enjoying life to the fullest and I am willing to help others push their goals of having a healthier, productive and normal life without having to depend on the addictive substance.

About This

Quit Drinking Alcohol blog was made intentionally for those people who are hooked to alcohol addiction. I believe that those people need help and supports to be able to get out of their sufferings. I know that alcoholism has ruined their lives and the lives of their family as well. I, myself used to be an alcoholic in the past but luckily (and thank God) I was able to quit drinking alcohol and deal with the terrible situation. I was able to get out of the addiction to alcohol in the nick of time. I and my family have benefited from it. I have a huge faith that you and your family can also enjoy the life free from alcohol just like we are doing right now. It is possible to quit drinking alcohol no matter how long you are hooked to the habit. Even if you are dependent and addicted to it for a long period of time, you still can recover from alcoholism and you can overcome the situation I am hoping that after you finished reading this blog site, you’ll realize that life is better without alcohol and that most problems in your life comes from binge drinking and alcohol abuse therefore, you need to quit drinking before it is too late for you.

Now that I am in my recovery stage, I want to share my ideas and gained information about how to quit drinking. This is how I came up with the idea to make a medium that will provide everybody some methods and approach to quit drinking alcohol. I want to give free tips to help other individuals who are planning to give up the habit of binge drinking. This blog is for those people who are searching for ways to quit drinking alcohol. It may be hard for them to look for website which basically talks about how to quit drinking alcohol. As a whole, I find it too difficult to quit drinking alcohol. It is not easy fighting with alcoholism as it is just like fighting with your self. It is very hard for me especially with the fact that I don’t have enough information about the subject. I am also not familiar with the situation. All I knew is that I need to quit because I need to quit. I know that it is the starting point of beating alcoholism.

There are lots of quit drinking websites out in the internet but to find one that will provide you step by step procedures on how to quit drinking alcohol can be excruciating. I managed to get out of the habit and I believe that it is my responsibility to help others quit drinking to live an alcohol-free life. I am not an alcoholism expert or a medical practitioner but I will do my best to give free tips on how to quit drinking alcohol and recover from the terrible habit. We all know that excessive drinking creates problems and never-ending suffering which also leads to health hazards and complications.

We do need to understand that quitting drinking needs a lot of motivation and determination in order to totally apply all those programs. We also need to know that there are different approaches for different individuals or alcoholics. Results may depend on many factors including the duration of alcohol abuse, the psychological and physical capacity of the involve individual, alcohol withdrawal symptoms and the people around the alcoholic. All these factors may affect the efficacy and the outcome of any quit drinking method which to be implemented by the person who wants to give up alcohol. I will try my best to lay all the important aspects of quitting drinking and I will give my best effort in educating the readers. With that being said, I will also take this opportunity to apologize with you regarding my articles as I am not a professional writer. Bear with me for my wrong assumptions and feel free to leave constructive criticism. I am willing to correct my mistakes and will try to do it better next time.

We all have the chance to quite drinking alcohol. We all have hope to get our life back and have control to it. We do have the opportunity to beat the habit and cope with our drinking problems. We have the chance to change our attitudes to become a positive and responsible and reasonable human being who always seek for a healthier, normal and productive life. We just need to open our eyes and we need to have a broad mind in order to absorb the best ways and techniques to quit drinking. On the other hand, we also need to be alert all the time and choose the most suitable quit drinking method that can put out feet into recovery from alcoholism.

Quit Drinking Alcohol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quit Drinking Now Before It's Too Late

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP